My name is Nicola Limodio, I am an Assistant Professor of Finance at Bocconi University and CEPR Research Affiliate.
My research focuses on financial economics, development economics and political economy. I have been teaching an introductory course in finance to bachelor students (Financial Markets and Institutions) and a reading group in corporate finance for PhD students.
My CV is here and my papers below.
WEFIDEV: I am a co-founder of the WEFIDEV Workshop on Finance and Development. Click here for more info and mail me if you want to join our group.
WEFIDEV NEWS: we are organizing the 2nd WEFIDEV CEPR Workshop on Finance and Development, find more information & submit your paper here.
1. “Deposit Insurance and Depositor Behaviour: Evidence from Colombia” (with N. de Roux), Accepted, the Review of Financial Studies.
2. “High-Speed Internet, Financial Technology and Banking” (with A. D'Andrea), Accepted, Management Science.
* “The Financial Transmission of a Climate Shock: El Niño and US Banks” (with F. De Marco).
* “The Impact of Chinese FDI in Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia” (with R. Crescenzi), Submitted.
* "Subnational Income, Convergence and the Covid19 Pandemic” (with A. M. Choudhary, I.A. Haqqani, F. Lenzi), Submitted.
Work In Progress
* “Mobile Internet, Land Titles and Financial Inclusion” (with A. D'Andrea, Hitayezu P., R. Kpodar, A. Presbitero)
* “The Success and Social Costs of Financial Counter-Terrorism” (with C. Cherubini, S. Gulzar, S. Satyanath)
* “The Organizational Economics of Banking” (with L. Picariello)
* “Dollarisation and Financial Inclusion” (with D. Jimenez, L. Naaraayanan, A. Shirkhanyan)