My name is Nicola Limodio, I am an Assistant Professor of Finance at Bocconi University and CEPR Research Affiliate.
My research focuses on financial economics, development economics and political economy. My CV is here and my papers below.
WEFIDEV: I am a co-founder of the WEFIDEV Workshop on Finance and Development. Find more information here.
* “Mobile Money, Interoperability and Financial Inclusion” (with M. K. Brunnermeier, L. Spadavecchia).
* “Climate, Amenities and Banking: El Nino in the US” (with F. De Marco).
* "Subnational Income, Convergence and the Covid19 Pandemic” (with A. M. Choudhary, I.A. Haqqani, F. Lenzi), Revise and Resubmit, World Bank Economic Review.
* “The Impact of Chinese FDI in Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia” (with R. Crescenzi), Submitted.
Work In Progress
* “Mobile Internet, Land Titles and Banking” (with A. D'Andrea, Hitayezu P., R. Kpodar, A. Presbitero)
* “The Organizational Economics of Banking” (with L. Picariello)