My name is Nicola Limodio, I am an Assistant Professor of Finance at Bocconi University and CEPR Research Affiliate.
My research focuses on financial economics, development economics and political economy. My CV is here and my papers below.
WEFIDEV: I am a co-founder of the WEFIDEV Workshop on Finance and Development. Click here for more info and mail me if you want to join our group.
* “Deposit Insurance and Depositor Behaviour: Evidence from Colombia” (with N. de Roux), Revised and Resubmitted (2nd round), the Review of Financial Studies.
* “High-Speed Internet, Financial Technology and Banking” (with A. D'Andrea), Accepted, Management Science.
* "Liquidity Requirements, Bank Deposits and Financial Development” (with F. Strobbe), Accepted, Economica.
* “The Impact of FDI in Africa: Evidence From Chinese Investment in Ethiopia” (with R. Crescenzi), Submitted.
* "Subnational Income, Convergence and the Covid19 Pandemic” (with A. M. Choudhary, I.A. Haqqani, F. Lenzi), Submitted.
Work In Progress
* “Mobile Internet, Land Titles and Financial Inclusion” (with A. D'Andrea, Hitayezu P., R. Kpodar, A. Presbitero)
* “The Financial Transmission of a Climatic Shock: El Niño and US Banks” (with F. De Marco)
* “The Success and Social Costs of Financial Counter-Terrorism” (with C. Cherubini, S. Gulzar, S. Satyanath)
* “The Organizational Economics of Banking” (with L. Picariello)
* “Dollarisation and Financial Inclusion” (with D. Jimenez, L. Naaraayanan, A. Shirkhanyan)